trying to update adobe flash player and I get only so far, They want me to purchase their cloud app which I don't need. How to by pass this screen. Thanks
flash player update doesn't work unless I purchase their "complete cloud" I don not want or need "Cloud" who do I bypass this? Thanks
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hi, the latest version of flash that you should update to is Flash Player 184.108.40.206 - it fixes various vulnerabilities that are actively exploited in the wild. if you have problems with the normal update, then try to use the adobe offline installer available at https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html instead - for firefox please choose the windows exe-installer for plugin-based browsers on that site.
There are other things that need attention.
Your user agent shows that you run Firefox in compatibility mode for Windows 95 (NT 4.0).
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab. Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.