Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

www.delta-homes.com/newtab/?type=nt&ts=1421824100&from=wpm01191&uid=OCZ-VERTEX3_OCZ-6J165M29P7CKQ3X4 remove

cakciz

I have tried toremove this searc engin site but I could not succeed. In private borrowsing when new tab opened this search page open. I could not remov it also from registry. This is the more handicap of Firefox brpwser.

I have tried toremove this searc engin site but I could not succeed. In private borrowsing when new tab opened this search page open. I could not remov it also from registry. This is the more handicap of Firefox brpwser.

All Replies (1)

Hi, please try working through Remove delta-homes.com virus (Removal Guide) by Malware Tips.

After removal you may also need to use Search Reset.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.