how to send a link via email
How do I send a link via email?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Hi, just go to the page you want to link to, copy the address (right click - Copy), then in your email, right click - Paste.
You can instead, make a word in your email the link by - highlight a word of your choice, then click the 'Insert Link' icon in the email toolbar (usually looks like a chain), and right click, Paste the address into the box.
Hope that answers your question.
You will find this useful -
There is also an "Email Link" item in the File menu (hold Alt or press F10) and an "Email Link" toolbar button in the Customize palette that you can drag on a toolbar.
Modified by cor-el