Concerning Firefox Hello. In Skype it is possible to choose sound HW for using with it, can be sound HW for Hello choosed somewhere too ? I can't find it.
I have an USB headset, I would like to try it with Hello, but it's still using default sound HW, but that is connected to speakers. Where can be choosed sound HW for use with Hello ? In attached picture it is "4-Wirelles Audio".
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Office Live Update v1.5
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console and Client Integration Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Hi moyo3.14, There is an option to select the audio and video sharing when you enter a call. However currently it looks like it is the default hardware. Input and Output would be managed by the operating system.
Hi guigs2, thank you very much, but unfortunatelly this is not very usefull. I think there are lot of people using USB headset, not only me :). Do you know if it's planned for the future ?
Looking at some of the issues I do not have an ETA for this yet. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1078758