How can I stop getting 30 - 50 "Mail Administrator" or "Mail Delivery Errors" from occorring in my e-mail on a daily basis
Every time I log in to my e-mail I see 30 to 50 "mail delivery" errors. This is very frustrating to each time having to delete those items. I have blocked and clicked on spam, but there is no change.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Voltage Authentication Token Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
This is not a forum for all computer problems, but rather a support forum for any Mozilla products. We are not able to assist you with this issue, as it is not related to a Mozilla product. Sorry.
Contact your email provider about the issue, as another person may be attempting to use your email account.
For goodness sake, it is most likely backscatter, changing your mail password probably will not help but is a prudent thing to do, but it is actually quite unlikely that anyone is trying to use your mail account.
There is basically nothing that can be done about backscatter, as the article I linked to advises.