Do not want to remeber passwords, so how do I get rid of remembering key popup?
I have recently upgraded Firefox but never again will I set to auto update. Now I have this window that wants to remember passwords. Why upgrade me to this bullshit? I do not want any browser remembering anything. That's why I installed Firefox in the first place; to get rid of Microsoft. Do I now have to get rid of Firefox?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Winamp Application Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
To stop firefox from remembering passwords, go to the menu bar, click options, then click security, then there will be a button you can click that says "remember passwords". Deselect that button. Then, you should be done! Hope this helped!!