I can't get rid of Outfox!!
I have recently updated Firefox on my Windows 8.1 pc. Unfortunately it automatically installed "Outfox" tv (though there was not an option to refuse it). So I went to my pc settings (control Panel) and immediately uninstalled it. Now, every time I open a new tab in Firefox, the "Outfox" page STILL appears. I have also re-started my pc and chosen my own "Start" pages when Firefox opens........but still every time I open "new tab" hey presto there it is again!! Can you please help me to get rid of it all together, I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thankyou.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.524
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 d0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
That didn't come with a Firefox update.