This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to make Firefox open automatically a new, empty tab in each start, but keep last sessions?
How to make Firefox open automatically a new, empty tab in each start? (keep last sessions as well) It will be good, because Firefox wont load the previous sessions last watched tab after start straight away, but keep my previous sessions tab as well in the browser.
All Replies (1)
You can change your home page settings to open a blank tab:
- Tools (or ) > Options > General
- Beside "Startup", change to "Show a blank tab"
- See the article Startup, home page, tabs, and download settings for more information
To retrieve your previous browsing session, first make sure that you are not running in Private Browsing mode. When you start Firefox, to recover your previous session, you can go to:
- History (or > History) > Restore Previous Session
- Please see Restore previous session - Configure when Firefox shows your most recent tabs and windows for more information