Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

"Open all in tabs" is grayed out on all Live Bookmarks

madampince61

I subscribe to several RSS feeds through Live Bookmarks, but on the right-click menu for each, the "Open all in tabs" option is always grayed-out. How can I make it functional again?

I subscribe to several RSS feeds through Live Bookmarks, but on the right-click menu for each, the "Open all in tabs" option is always grayed-out. How can I make it functional again?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

You will have to use a feed reader extension to have this feature. You can search the Add-ons website for such an extension.


This is still being worked on.

  • Bug 730829 - Restore "Open all in tabs" and "open <site>" to the bottom of livemarks popups

Please do not comment in bug reports
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html