YouTube HTML5 settings
I would like to know what is the correct YouTube HTML settings. I looked in www.youtube/html5 and it was set for "HTML5 player is currently used when possible". There is also "use the default player" setting which can be enabled. Which is correct? Thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.12
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Both are fine. You can go with either. HTML5 player is Firefox's built-in player. And your default player is most likely Adobe Flash. HTML5 player could be a little slower on older machines. If you notice this, you can always change to "use the default player".
How do I revert to the default player anyway? Because when I open a video in youtube, firefox automatically plays it with html5 player. Note: I set the flash player to 'ask to activate'