Why does Mozilla Firefox browser not play a video ?
When I use Mozilla firefox to go to a certain webpage, the webpage buffers and loads but a video does not play.
if I go the same webpage using a different browser, a video plays once the webpage loads.
Can you help to correct the problem of the webpage not playing the video in Mozilla Firefox ?
Here is the link to the webpage : www.5k2u.com/20816
Modified by philipp
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
I see flowplayer playing this MP4 file.
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Looks like spam to me.
I am blown away at just how bad Firefox is now! I thought I was having network problems and then I realized its just firefox. I would be embarrassed If I was one of those responsible for the development of this garbage! I spend way to much time trying to figure out why web pages don't load or get stuck and don't fully load, why video doesn't play and a gamut of other things! I'm embarrassed for you! Way to fuck up a good thing!!!