When I right click, in the browser, the back, forward, bookmark and refresh text have been replaced with icons.
Edited by a moderator due to language. See the Rules & Guidelines .
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Yes, that is a change that you will see in future Firefox 32+ releases and there is more to come. Note that you can still navigate through those buttons with the cursor Up and Down keys (i.e not Left and Right) and that the keyboard shortcuts are still working although currently not exposed.
- bug 1000513 - Combined navigation items in the context menu
Please do not comment in bug reports
Note that Firefox 32.0 is on the Beta channel with two beta builds so far 32.0b2 (usually six to twelve betas)
Turns out you had a earlier thread on this https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1013292
Modified by James