This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
not playing videos in youtube
sir videos are not playing in youtube .they are saying there is a error and try it after sometime
All Replies (1)
Hi xxgeorge007, Thank you for your question, we are currently investigating the cause of this and a work around. Currently there was a blocking of a number of ips in India that has had a large affect on Firefox/Youtube users.
Suggestions for troubleshooting this issue have been:
- "Clear the Cache":
Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
- "Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- As well as temporarily changing dns to 22.214.171.124
- Flushing the dns cache on the computer
- File may be unavailable, please try again later.
- Disable all video players from [about:addons] and see if it will play from the default HTML5 player.
Please post back with your results, it could help other users. Thank you.
Modified by guigs