using FF29.1 on mac, cannot paste into webmail emails. Fix on website does not work on mac
using a webmail when trying to paste copied information into an email, I get the message the firefox - mozilla "copy'paste is not available" and sends to website with a fix, but the fix does not work on a mac using 10.9.2 OS. Help please
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
What is the website link?
Some web sites send a signal to browsers to not allow copy or paste of passwords.
You need to give more details. What are you doing? Putting information into a message, or the reply? What is the e-mail provider? Where are they trying to send you?
Use keyboard shortcuts if the buttons on the web page or other methods aren't working.
- Copy: Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Insert (Mac: Command + C)
- Paste: Ctrl+V or Shift+Insert (Mac: Command + V)
- Cut: Ctrl+X or Shift+Delete (Mac: Command + X)