Privacy and security settings
Keep your information safe with Firefox for Android's privacy and security settings.
- Private Browsing on Firefox for Android Private Browsing on your mobile device is great for viewing websites incognito - without saving information about the sites you visit.
- Does Firefox share my location with websites? Learn what information Firefox sends to web sites about your location and how to use and manage location-aware features of your browser.
- Tracking Protection in Firefox for Android Firefox for Android's Tracking Protection feature uses a list provided by Disconnect to identify and block trackers.
- How does Firefox for Android use the permissions it requests? When installing Firefox, Android asks you to grant a number of permissions. This article explains what these permissions mean and how they are used.
- Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android Firefox for Android makes it easy for you to delete your browsing information. You can even automatically delete your data every time you quit Firefox.
- Mixed content blocker in Firefox for Android Firefox automatically protects you from attacks by blocking potentially harmful insecure content on pages.
- How do I use Do-not-track on Firefox for Android? Firefox for Android has a feature that lets you tell websites not to track your browsing behavior. Learn what tracking is and how the feature works.
- Using Master Password on Firefox for Android Setting a master password in Firefox for Android can prevent someone with your device from accessing your accounts. We'll explain how it works.
- Clear your search history in Firefox Search Firefox Search keeps a record of your previous searches. You can remove items from your search history one-by-one, or clear your search history entirely.