How to use Firefox for iOS
General usage questions
- Which version of Firefox am I using? Find out what version of Firefox you're using on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- How to add, remove, edit and move bookmarks in Firefox for iOS How to add and remove bookmarks in Firefox for iOS
- Clear browsing history in Firefox for iOS Clear your browsing information, like sites you've visited, autofill information and site preferences.
- Unable to set Firefox as the default browser for iOS Apple does not allow you to change the default browser on iOS devices. Here's how to send pages from Safari to Firefox.
- Use tabs in Firefox for iOS Tabs make it easier to view multiple web pages. We'll show you how to manage the tab list on Firefox for iOS.
- Enable or disable search engines on Firefox for iOS Learn how to enable or disable search engines from Firefox in your iPhone or iPad.
- Reorder tabs from tab view Re-order your tabs in tab view.
- View web pages in Reader View Reader View in Firefox for iOS strips off distracting elements, like images and navigation links, from web pages so you can focus on the content.
- Add web pages to your Reading List on Firefox for iOS Firefox for iOS lets you save web pages to your Reading List so you can view them later in a clean, reader-friendly mode.
- Sync your Firefox bookmarks and browsing history in iOS Sync your passwords, history, tabs and other browsing information across your iOS, Android and desktop computers with Firefox Accounts.
- Customize Firefox Home on iOS The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.
- Change the default language on Firefox for iOS How to switch to another default language on Firefox for iOS.
- Preview pages on your tab list with 3D Touch Firefox works with 3D Touch on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can preview pages on your tab list without opening them. Learn more about this feature.
- Search within a web page in Firefox for iOS The Find in Page feature in Firefox for iOS lets you search for a word or phrase within a webpage.