Firefox versions and languages
- How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox Want to switch to the 64-bit version of Firefox? Here's how...
- Firefox no longer works with some versions of Windows XP The latest Firefox doesn't work with the original version of Windows XP and Windows XP Service Pack 1. This article explains your options.
- Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.5 Firefox 16 is the last version of Firefox that works on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). To stay safe online, we recommend upgrading your computer or operating system.
- Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.4 or PowerPC processors Firefox 3.6.28 is the last Firefox version to work on Mac OS X 10.4 or on Mac OS X 10.5 with a PowerPC Mac. Switch to a newer computer to stay safe online.
- Firefox no longer works with Windows 2000 Firefox 3.6.28 and Firefox 12 are the last versions that will work with Windows 2000. You should upgrade Windows and install the latest Firefox, if possible.
- How to improve HKSCS localization on Firefox on Windows XP A useful tip for Firefox users running Windows XP who use the Hong Kong Supplementary Character Set.
- Firefox 3.6 is no longer supported Firefox 3.6 won't be updated with security and stability fixes. Keep your computer safe and install the latest Firefox if possible. We'll go over your options.