Copy your personal information from one browser to another
- Import bookmarks from Google Chrome Firefox lets you easily import bookmarks and other data from Google Chrome. This article gives you step-by-step instructions for getting it done.
- Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks This article explains how to export your bookmarks to an HTML file, which can be used as a backup or for importing into another web browser.
- Import Bookmarks from Internet Explorer Firefox lets you import bookmarks, settings and data from Internet Explorer. This article gives you step-by-step instructions for getting it done.
- Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer Learn how to restore your bookmarks from the automatic backups that Firefox creates, save and restore your own backups, and move bookmarks to another computer.
- Import Bookmarks from an HTML file This article explains how you can take bookmarks saved in an HTML file and add them to your Firefox bookmarks.
- Import Bookmarks and personal data from another browser We'll show you how to import bookmarks and other information from another browser (like Internet Explorer or Chrome) installed on your computer into Firefox.
- Export bookmarks to Safari You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This guide shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Safari.
- Export bookmarks to Internet Explorer You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This guide shows you how to export your bookmarks and import them into Internet Explorer.
- Import Internet Explorer Favorites from another computer This article describes how to get Internet Explorer Favorites from another computer into your Firefox Bookmarks.