Download, install and migration
Learn how to download Firefox on your desktop devices or move information to and from other browsers.
- Firefox versions and languages
- Copy your personal information from one browser to another
- Update Firefox to the latest release Firefox automatically updates itself by default but you can always do a manual update. Learn how to update Firefox on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- How to download and install Firefox on Windows This article describes how to download and install Firefox on Windows.
- Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Find out what is in your profile and how to locate it.
- Find what version of Firefox you are using Learn how to find out what Firefox version you are using, to help troubleshoot a problem or just to know if Firefox is up to date.
- Back up and restore information in Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn how to back up and restore this important data.
- Install Firefox on Linux This article will show you how to install Firefox on Linux.
- Uninstall Firefox from your computer This article describes how to remove the Firefox application from your computer and also how to remove the personal information that Firefox stores.
- Install an older version of Firefox Downgrading usually doesn't solve Firefox problems. This article gives you links to old versions of Firefox and some alternatives to downgrading.
- How to opt out of 32-bit Firefox migration to 64-bit Learn about the automatic migration from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox after a Firefox update and how to keep 32-bit Firefox on 64-bit Windows.
- Custom installation of Firefox on Windows The Firefox custom setup option in the full, offline installer lets you choose the program folder location and shortcuts. Learn more.
- How to download and install Firefox on Mac This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
- Use the Profile Manager to create and remove Firefox profiles Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn to work with different profiles on Firefox.
- Recovering important data from an old profile If you need to create a new Firefox profile, find out how to recover your old Firefox data such as bookmarks, history and passwords.
- What is the Mozilla Maintenance Service? Firefox and Thunderbird install Mozilla Maintenance Service to allow seamless background updates. Learn how it works and how to disable or remove it.
- How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox Want to switch to the 64-bit version of Firefox? Here's how...