outlook will not open. asking to update browser.
it is allowing to open in mobile only. asks to update browser and i did already. also, i do have a brand new pc, with windows 7. issue started on 1st opening of my hotmail acct.
Additional System Details
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 FBSMTWB
Are you having problems with your mobile, or your PC?
Are you using Firefox on your PC to access your e-mail, or one of the outlook programs?
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Your User Agent is telling websites that you are using Firefox 3.5.7.
It looks that you have a general.useragent.override pref that has been corrupted by Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB)
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 FBSMTWB