This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
sitelerde girilen parolaları hatırla
sitelerde girilen parolaları hatırla seçeneği seçilemiyor. tekrar kurulum yaptım ancak yine aynı sorunu veriyor
Modified by cor-el
hello, firefox won't save your passwords when you've set it up to run in permanent private browsing mode as you have done in the privacy panel.Read this answer in context 👍 1
All Replies (3)
I hope you are able to understand English. Or use Google translate http://translate.google.com/#auto/tr/hello%0A%0Atranslator
- Is the problem only with one particular site ?
Which site ?
- Or do you have problems with passwords on all sites that you need to login to ?
- What about this forum support.mozilla.org.
Is your password here remembered ok by Firefox ?
For security reasons some sites block Firefox from remembering passwords. Sites like banking and webmail sites may not intend passwords to be remembered by Firefox.
- Security and passwords settings
- Use a Primary Password to protect stored logins and passwords
- Usernames and passwords are not saved
- Links should redirect in Firefox e.g. https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/Kullan%C4%B1c%C4%B1%20ad%C4%B1%20ve%20parola%20hat%C4%B1rlanm%C4%B1yor
- This article explains workarounds but is English only
(Try a bookmarklet or look for an addon)
my problem is, I cannot select this option.
hello, firefox won't save your passwords when you've set it up to run in permanent private browsing mode as you have done in the privacy panel.