Microsoft Lync answers here do not fix my problem. all i get is "get me out of here page" when oattempting to open Microsoft Lnyc conferencing page
i am running Firefox v26. I have tried installing the Lync client plugin from Micorsoft, and i do see the plugin .dll in the mozilla plugin folder afterwords, i make sure the config value is set to true for "loadplugin".. i try copying the plugin folder into the browser directory by hand as well (via all the explanations of how to fix this issue), but none of this works. i still get the "get me out of here" page when trying to open a live meeting which navigates my browser to the MS lync page.
unfortunately this may mean discontinuing my use of Mozilla if this issue cannot be resolved. Microsoft Office 360 and Microsoft Lync are seeing wide distribution now, and my company won't allow not migrating to it. but this now means i can no longer really use Firefox at work which is a very very sad day indeed.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Microsoft Lync Web App Plug-in
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee Meeting Join Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello, what does the error page state exactly? "get me out of here" is used in a few situations, so it's not clear yet what kind of error you're coming across...