My update of adobe flash player removed flash plugin in mozilla
I installed the newest update of adobe flash player on mozilla firefox but the update seems to remove the adobe flash player plugin from firefox. How do I know this? When I go to any website that plays videos(Blip, Youtube, Dailymotion) it keeps telling me to install Adobe flash plugin 11.9. When I check the addons tab the adobe flash plugin is missing. Anything you guys can do will be greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Go to Control Painel, Install and Unistall Programs, unistall Adobe Flash Player, then try Install again:
Then check your plugins:
then try again see some videos