On this website, http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/index.asp, the left side flyouts don't work with Firefox 26.0 but do work on IE on same computer.
On my new Dell computer running Windows 8 this website, http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/index.asp, does not work properly using Firefox 26.0. The fly out menus on the left side do not extend. All of the drop down menus work fine. Using Internet Explorer on the same computer the fly outs work fine. I have Firefox 26.0 on another Windows 8 computer and this website works properly on it. My searches seem to indicate that I am the only one with this problem, so it must be related to my computer in some way.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Do you have Flashplayer installed?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Modified by cor-el
I installed Flash Player but this site still does not work. It is strange that the menus along the top work fine but the side ones don't.
Did you follow the steps cor-el described?
I tried each suggestion but still no luck. Drop downs across top work fine but along the side they only highlight when I put the cursor on them and there is no fly out menu.