Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

The new feature that enlarges a picture when scrolled over is really annoying me. What is it called? And how does one turn it off??

  • 2 replies
  • 2 have this problem
  • Last reply by cor-el

more options

That's all I know.

All Replies (2)

more options

There's no such feature in Firefox. It's either a feature of the website or an add-on you installed. Restart Firefox with add-ons disabled (AKA Safe Mode) to check if the latter is the case.

more options

Can you post a link to a page where you see this happening and possibly attach a screenshot?