we are startint a small busines ,i have 40 system but the have probly some error in mozila ,it goes to crash on few mozila, plese tele me soulutation
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Hello, Can you please confirm that all the machines you are running on in your business are on Windows 8? You mentioned that some of the machines are noticing crashes of Firefox - would it it be possible for you to provide more information on what you are doing on one of the machines when it crashes. That will definitely help us in finding out the cause for the crash and help resolve it for you.
You can follow the instructions mentioned below to provide details of the browser crash
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and paste them into your response here.
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.