How am I supposed to upgrade when all directions are in Chinese?
I am trying to upgrade firefox but i keep getting Chinese language. I found an article that told what steps to use to clear cache and cookies. But that does not help because the firefox button has all extensions in Chinese! THis is VERY frustrating!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Picasa plugin
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Please go to www.getfirefox.com and simply download and install Firefox 25.0.1. Thanks!
EVERYTHING was in CHINESE. I know I needed to download and install. Turn every character to CHINESE on your computer and then try doing what you told me. Your reply is NOT helpful is it??! Somehow, some webpage finally cooperated in ENGLISH. So that is how my problem was solved.
You can find the full version of the latest Firefox 25.0.1 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
Maybe also check the connection settings.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network : Connection > Settings
See "Firefox connection settings":