Was just using Facebook a few minutes ago and it was working fine. Went back to it and now I'm getting this error. Same when I go to www.google.ca. The webpages work fine in Internet Explorer, and the problem persists on the Firefox browser of every computer connected to my network. There is no proxy issue, it is set to "No Proxy". Going into Safe Mode doesn't work either. I have rebooted my router, and that also hasn't fixed the problem. There is also no problem with my HOSTS file. Have also attempted to disable my anti-virus and firewall. I cannot find any more solutions online so I've run out of things to try.
Modified by WCK604
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
See this thread:
ah. So it's a problem happening for a lot of people in BC hooked up with Shaw Internet. Good to know it's not just me!
Check at the server side whether the certificate chain file has been configured properly. Sometimes the intermediate certificate is not defined (apache has SSLCertificateChainFile property for this).