How do I import bookmarks from another browser
The instructions for importing Bookmarks from Internet Explorer work fine - except - after repeated tries, it only imports a small portion of my bookmarks. I have them organized in file folders and it stops in the C's each time I have tried. What am I doing wrong?
One thing you can try is to go to one browser, save the bookmarks as HTML. You should then be able to add the HTML file without losing your current bookmarks. Remember to back up everything first ... J I C.Read this answer in context 16
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
One thing you can try is to go to one browser, save the bookmarks as HTML. You should then be able to add the HTML file without losing your current bookmarks. Remember to back up everything first ... J I C.