How can I add an unlisted search engine?
I wish to add an additional search engine ( http://bluebellrailway.easysearch.org.uk/ ) that is not listed in the Add ons Search Tools list, nor does it appear in the Mycroft project (though other easysearch options are).
How can I do so?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
hello jeremy, you could also try to use http://ready.to/search/en/ to create your own custom search provider...
Once I'd read http://ready.to/search/make/en_make_plugin.htm to find out out what was needed, it did the trick.