I was upgraded to Office 2010, which also seems to have installed an add-on in Mozilla. Ever since my google drive docs won't launch. Related? Best fix?
Upon reboot and re-launch I noticed that the Office 2010 install seems to have also installed a Mozilla add-on (check your add-ons page auto-launched). Given that it's microsoft, and that my google docs stopped launching when 2010 was installed, I'm wondering if the microsoft add-on does something to interfere and cause this bug.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 1.1.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
If possible, please update to version 23.0 of Firefox. We are detecting version 3.63. Thank you!
You can check for problems caused by a possibly corrupted user agent.