how do I clear cookies
I need to know how to clear cookies in FireFox mobile
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:14.0) Gecko/14.0 Firefox/14.0.1
Please update your Firefox to 22 then we'll show you how to clear cookies
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
This is if you are using Firefox 22. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
James Cook this is a Firefox for Android question. Your answer is for Windows.
James cook is going through the forum with spam answer. Please ignore him.