Where can I get Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in?
"Firefox support is a relatively recent addition to Adobe Reader, since version 10.1.4. Therefore, even though you may have had Adobe Reader installed for a long time, you may need to install a new version to gain the Firefox support. You may also find that you need to enable the Adobe add-on within Firefox. To enable the Adobe add-on in Firefox, select Tools->Add-ons->Plugins, then in plug-ins list, find the item beginning Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in and click the Enable button."
When I go to Firefox, select Tools->Add-ons->Plugins, this plugin is not there. So, where can I get it?
Thank you for answering so quickly.Read this answer in context 5
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Thank you for answering so quickly.