This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I sign up, but I can't get nothing
my email is .....@gmail.com. When I try sign in I can't only take me to a blank page. Please I need help with this problem
This is a public forum and indexed by search engines. You do not have your email address in your profile so I assume it is not intended to be public and so have edited it out. You may add it to your profile and add it back in to this post if you really wish, it to be widely known and available.~J99
Modified by John99
All Replies (4)
Don't provide your email id in thread.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
To Enable SafeMode
- You can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
- Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing it by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.
Close and restart Firefox after each change via "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: "Firefox > Quit Firefox"; Linux: "Firefox/File > Quit")
- Removed by creator* - I didn't realise that we were discussing Firefox for mobile. Apologies.
Modified by Jack2door
Please note that the OP is using a mobile (Android) Firefox version, so solutions for desktop won't help.