How do I enlarge the print on the screen, e.g., to 125% or 150%?
Using FireFox, my email and other web sites show up with print that is too small for me to read comfortably. I installed Theme Font & Size Changer. However, when I engage it via its icon at the upper right corner of my screen and increase the point size, it changes only the size of the drop-down box but has no impact on what I'm trying to read!!!
What am I missing here?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Have you tried to change the font size with Ctrl++ (resp. decrease it with Ctrl+-). See The article on Zooming the web pages for more.
Let us know if it helped.
Modified by smo
Control + works like a charm! Many thanks.
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
I installed the "Default FullZoom Level," but, after restarting Firefox, no new icon or other means appeared by which I could actually adjust the screen size as described.
Modified by kenj46
You can check the toolbar palette in the Customize window.
- Firefox menu button > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize