Error message every time I close a browsing window
I have the latest firefox version but ever since I installed it, whenever I close the window, an error message pops up saying that firefox is not working, even though before I closed the window everything worked fine.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.119
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Firefox button -> Quit or File-> quit and see if it helps!
I can only seem to find 'exit' under the firefox button, nevertheless thank you very much for your help!
I really appreciate you posting these links, I will have a look. Thank you!