How do I link Firefox downloads to Kasparsky Pure 3.0 virus for initial scanning?
When I download from the internet Firefox (20.0) tries to use my anti-virus software (Kasparsky Pure 3.0) to scan my files, but produces an error message that it can't locate the anti-virus software. How do I stop this from occurring? I'm using the Win7 OS.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Kasperky's engine generally scan traffic always and block danger url and download immediate, the error is most likely from kaspersky side, pease contact kaspetsky lab support desk and also or forum and let them know