TypeError: elem.hasAttribute is not a function
everytime I open up a site this error message appears; it's closed and reappears with an option to not have it appear again which is checked and the message closed. It then does not appear again until I go to another site when the same thing happens.
I've used Firefox for years w/o any problem up to now.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Gaaiho Doc Plugin
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
If you get this on multiple sites that are not all part of the same network, it could indicate that one of your add-ons is not fully compatible with Firefox 19. Could you check for updates here:
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > "gear icon" > Check for Updates
If no updates are found, or the problem continues, try disabling all nonessential and unrecognized add-ons on these tabs:
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Plugins category
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Appearance category
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Extensions category
You can save the step of restarting Firefox until you've worked your way through all 3 lists.