How do I get thius crap off of my computer
How do I get this crap off of my computer, I used uninstall, but the folder and other things will not delete, putting something on my computer that I can not remove is a federal offence, tell me how to get this OFF, and I won't make any phone calls.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/535.12 (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/3.0 Chrome/18.0.966.0 Safari/535.12
This is not a federal offense. You just need to pay attention to the uninstaller carefully. Mozilla folders are still present on the computer because many uninstall Firefox to fix certain issues and then loses their information once then reinstall. Mozilla saves this information for the user to reinstate the newly reinstalled Firefox. Please read Uninstall Firefox from your computer for more assistance.
I did that, IT IS STILL THERE TAKING UP SPACE, AND WILL NOT DELETE, I want it off of my COMPUTER COMPLETELY, HOW DO I DO THAT?????
Modified by DennisMullins
Hi DennisMullins, what is where taking up space? Can you be more specific about the folder names?
deleted due to no redeeming social value
Modified by the-edmeister
You do understand if Firefox wont uninstall you can always try again and or delete the install folder.
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Mac: Delete Firefox from the Applications folder.
- Linux: If you installed Firefox with the distro-based package manager, you should use the same way to uninstall it - see Install Firefox on Linux. If you downloaded and installed the binary package from the Firefox download page, simply remove the folder firefox in your home directory.