you know the row of tabs with "apple, yahoo, wikipedia, news, youtube and popular"? those went away, how do i get them back?
i tried to go to view, then to toolbars, then to navigation toolbar, it didn't work.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.2
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Right click on the Firefox Menu > enable [x] Bookmark Toolbar
Firefox 16.0.2 is the last version that works on an Intel Mac with the OS X 10.5 operating system.
You can also consider to install the last Firefox 10.0.x ESR version as that version is more recent than the Firefox 16.0.2 version.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up