when i try to down load the updated version of flash player it will only save and not run...please help
Can not down load up date for flash player..I tried removing my original flash player and this did not work...and now i have no flask player! A firefox window opens for down load and only reads "save" or "cancel" it does not have a "RUN" button. When I double click on the saved document it does not down load. Now what can I do??
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1689
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try saving http://ninite.com/flash/ninite.exe to your PC and then double click it to run.
Gee Tyler don't know what to say.... the address you sent to me to download....http://ninite.com/flash/ninite.exe....is a website selling domains! sorry but that wont help me
You can find the latest Flash player here:
Try to run the Flash installer as Administrator (right-click: Run as Administrator).
Try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) to see if that helps to install Flash.