In a multiple monitor situation, how do I get popup windows to open on the same monitor as the parent application is displayed.
I have two monitors. I have an application that I run all day, displayed on my secondary monitor. Whenever a popup windows is launched form that application, it always opens on the primary monitor. Very annoying. Any way to get the popup to launch in on the same monitor as the parent application?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2064
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Did you solve this problem ?