Get an error window on every page at sfgate.com that says:
hashChangeInit doc domain is: sfgate.com
How do I fix this in Firefox 3.0.19.?
After updating are you still getting this issue?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- DjVu browser plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Please update to Firefox 19.0.2 IMMEDIATELY (go to www.getfirefox.com and download and install it). Firefox 3 hasn't been supported for years.
Then read and follow the steps at Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version
After updating are you still getting this issue?