Old style bookmarks pannel
In firefox 3.5 bookmarks menu was located from the left of the tabs pannel. In firefox 19.0 it is located under the tabs pannel. http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2681/firefoxby.jpg Is it possible to change it back?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I don't know how to change this back to the Firefox 3.6 behavior.
In current Firefox versions the tab bar is a regular toolbar and you can customize it with other toolbar buttons, so it shows as such and covers the full width of the browser window.
The tab bar can also be placed at the top via the right-click context menu or View > Toolbars.