bad script XDR magic number
When opening an asp.net application, i find this in the error console.
Timestamp: 3/7/2013 10:12:56 PM Error: bad script XDR magic number
What does this error mean ?
Also sometimes we get the following errors..
Timestamp: 3/7/2013 8:00:22 AM Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebNavigation.sessionHistory]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml :: :: line 716" data: no] Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml Line: 723
Timestamp: 3/7/2013 8:00:22 AM Error: this.docShell is null Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml Line: 323
Timestamp: 3/7/2013 8:00:22 AM Error: gBrowser.addProgressListener was called with a second argument, which is not supported. See bug 608628. Source File: chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.xml
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5292
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Thanks for reaching out to Mozilla Support about your issue. We value and appreciate you as a user.
Please update to version 19.0.2 to fix see if the issue is fixed.
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
If any response posted satisfies you to be your solution, please mark it as your solution.