Some HTML5 Videos on youtube won't play
Only recently have i started to get this error message on youtube videos
"Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available."
Its not all of them but most of them give that to me, its quite annoying that i have to load up chrome just to watch a youtube video.
I'm using FF19.0
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Your list of installed plugins reports that you're having two versions of Flash installed at the same time (Flash is the plugin that youtube uses to play videos). One thing you could try is to uninstall both of them and then just install the latest one. This articles walks you through both of those things: Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems
Let us know if this solves your problem!
I disabled the older one (there doesnt seem to be an option to uninstall them in firefox)
And also adobe says i have the latest one 11.6.602.171
Still nothing happened, but isn't this about HTML5? It gives me an error about that not flash.
Modified by shogunreaper
I was having the same problem but I kinda solved it. Go to http://www.youtube.com/html5 and opt out of the HTML5 trial. Now videos should work in YouTube without any problems.
yeah that seemed to work thanks
install flash player... Now everything gonna fine...