What update in FireFox v19.0 that cause Crsytal Report 13 not working?[Tested and Confirm]
Today I was testing one of my project before final release to my client. That how I found out that the crystal report cannot show to print dialog when I click "Print This Report" button. After many tried and error,I finally found out another Computer that using Firefox v18.0 is able to show the print dialog. Afterward I update the Firefox v18.0 to v19.0 then the print dialog won't show up any more. I know this mostly is the problem of SAP Crystal Report Issue,but thanks to their "support" I wasted my whole day to tried and error to found this factor.
Any recommendation will be appreciated,Thanks !
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20665
- Google Update
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- HOEM ActiveX plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This is a list of changes on fx19
I think you will need to review this with the assistance of SAP crystal report (Presumably this site ) in order to work out what is affecting your printing when third party software is in use.
If the project involves creating a web page viewable in Firefox you may find this forum useful
Modified by John99
i have same problem with firefox 21.0 the latest update. it is working fine on local system but wasn't rendering the crystal reports toolbar properly when application was on online server. i had to use internet explorer to view and use crystal reports. Hope anyone solves the issue with firefox coz IE isn't a good option..
I have amended my last post to include a missing link http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=25
I think you have asked the same question in another thread (/questions/963126) already, so please continue with that one instead.
I will lock this thread because
- It is rather old. (Now Firefox 22 so see http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/22.0/releasenotes/buglist.html )
- The other poster already has a duplicate and active thread.
- I suspect the original question was actually out of the scope of this forum as it related to other software, not Firefox.