PDF articles are now slightly fuzzy when viewd and printed, they were much clearer a couple weeks ago prior to the most recent update, I think?
PDF articles used to be very clear and now the print and images are fuzzy. When I download them and open in acrobat they are clear as they used to be. What has changed? I tried to change the options to open the pdfs in acrobat but that did not help. How can i fix this? thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20692
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, firefox 19 has introduced its own integrated pdf viewer - if you want to switch back to the plugin you've used before to view pdfs just go to firefox options > applications & scroll down and define the default action for the portable document format (pdf).
Hello Prior to posting the question I went to tools-options and changed the action to view adobe acrobat forms in adobe acrobat (default) from adobe in firefox and it did not change anything. Any other suggestions? Thanks
it's the portable document format (pdf) entry that you will have to change!
Sorry and thanks for your patience. I did not realize there was also a pdf entry. I should have read your response more closely. Thank you very much it is back to as it should be.