I cannot access charter.net email from their homepage icon, I can with IE though. Just started happening
I could always go to charter.net and click the email icon and it would go to email. A couple days ago it did not, I called charter and they had me try it with Internet Explorer and it works. I also tried under Firefox to do google.com and key in charter.net and they select email log it which also does not work, it just goes back after a minute to the home page for charter.net. I believe I have the current version of your product, it said this when I checked it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
for more troubleshooting advice also see Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages.