Can't connect to the update server
I am running Firefox for mac version 13.0.1. I keep getting the update window and I have tried numerous times to update but I get the window "connecting to the update server" and it just sits and sits and sits and never connects. If I download the latest version rather than updating I am afraid I will loose all of my bookmarks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
You shouldn't lose anything, unless you select the pref for removing all your personal data during the un-install routine. Just don't select that one option.